I know it’s true…I know the Father’s timing is perfect, I know He knows best. But still my heart is longing….longing to go and get Haven! I feel so close, but yet still so far. We should have Travel Approval any day now. I feel like there are so many obstacles in our way before we can even consider going to bring her home. There are so many things we still need to take care of, so many things that can cause even more delay. But yet…I KNOW my God! I know that every mountain in our way will be MOVED in the name of Jesus. I KNOW that before we know it, she will be home….safe forever!
Please pray with us that we use wisdom in every decision that needs to be made in the next few weeks. The airfares in July are ridiculous due to the Olympics. Do we wait until September? My heart breaks at the thought of Haven staying in an orphanage one day longer than she needs too…but I know that we also need to use wisdom. We really appreciate your prayers.
He makes ALL things beautiful in HIS time!