Some of the greatest gifts come in unexpected places.
Summit 9 offers an array of opportunities to explore the deep blessings and unique challenges of caring for children with special needs–from foster care and adoption to global care settings.
- Special Needs Adoption: Myths vs. Truth
- Navigating Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- Older Child Adoption: Do You Have What It Takes?
- Navigating School for Special Needs: Homeschooling and in the Public School System
- Say Yes to Special Needs: Determining If You’re Prepared
- Adopting and Advocating for the Child with HIV